2016 Schedule (updated 3/30/16) –
Registration for all Patroon sponsored events is now open at: patroon.motorsportreg.com
The 2016 High Performance Driving Event (HPDE) season is set as follows:
- Saturday, May 21st – Lime Rock Park – Register
- Monday and Tuesday, June 6th and 7th – Watkins Glen International with NY Chapter – Register
- Fri / Sat / Sun, July 15th-17th – Calabogie Motorsports Park (Canada) with Ottawa Chapter – Register
- Saturday, September 10th – FULL DAY! Lime Rock Park w/ Connecticut Valley Chapter (Look for details on run groups coming soon) – Register
- Saturday and Sunday, October 15th-16th – Bridgestone Potenza BMW CCA Connecticut Valley and Patroon Chapter HPDE at Palmer Motorsports Park – Register
Registration for Patroon Lime Rock events is now open. Keep an eye out for registration for the Palmer event with CT Valley Chapter.
Patroon Needs you!
Our Volunteer / worker program allows you to earn “credits” in dollar values to lessen your expense for future events, or even make it free for you. We have various positions available from assisting at Registration and Tech at certain events , working the grid / staging area all the way up to the Grid chief / Chief steward position. (We also need a pit out person(s) for our Lime Rock events.)
Some of these positions can be shared during an event which would allow you to drive as well and save a few dollars. And if you are really serious think of it as an apprenticeship for an open Grid Chief/ Chief Steward position where there are more responsibilities and built-in incentives.
If you would like to volunteer then sign up on the regular Event Registration located at patroon.motorsportreg.com and indicate what specialty you would like to volunteer for.
**PLEASE NOTE** – We typically do not let novice entrants volunteer in order to make sure they can fully focus on learning and the safety aspects of the driving school. We will reach out to those who have volunteered prior to the event to verify your participation.
Thank you to our Sponsors!